TERM 2 BOOKINGS OPEN MONDAY 9 MARCH
It’s time to get ready to book in the kids for Term 2 Learn to Swim! Online bookings will open at 7am on Monday 9 March. Below are instructions on how to successfully book online or alternatively you can click the yellow button below to access the portal!
- Ask the reception staff to register your email address and send you a password to access the online booking system. Contact via email@example.com or (02) 4935 1030.
- Go to our website balancecollective.com.au and click 'programs' in the top banner.
- Scroll down and click 'swim'.
- Click on the 'yellow link' renew your swim membership.
- Enter your email address and password that you have been sent.
- Click on 'browse classes'.
- Select your day, level, time and preferred teacher and click on find classes.
- Find the class you would like to be booked into and click on the blue book class link on the right of the class. Do this for all children before continuing then click on 'confirm classes'.
- Click on student and select the student for the lesson. Make sure you click on Term 2 or appropriate term. Do this for all children then click 'confirm' for each child.
- Click on 'confirm classes' then agree to the terms and conditions link.
- Click on 'book now' and enter your payment details.
- If you are on direct debit you cannot move your bookings on the online system. You need to contact reception who can move the booking for you.
- Direct debit students can be moved or changed from Monday 2 March.
- Direct debit students who wish to stay in their current class do not need to re-book. If they need to change days or levels they can do so from Monday 2 March before term bookings open.
- April School Holiday programs will open up on Monday 9 March. Email bookings will not be available on open booking day. You can book over the phone, online or in person.
- If you choose the direct debit option it is a 12 month contract and you will be required to fill in a direct debit contract for your booking to be confirmed. This contract can be emailed to you.
- If the online system gives discounts where it shouldn’t we will adjust the fees accordingly.
- If you are already booked in on direct debit and do not have to make any changes then you booking will carry across.