Health Talks | Wests Member Benefit | Presented by Healthe Care
Wests, together with Healthe Care; one of Australia’s largest private hospital operators including Lingard, Toronto and Maitland Private Hospitals, have partnered together to offer a series of FREE educational health talks exclusive to Wests members.
Be inspired to take action towards improving your health and wellbeing with a variety of health topic delivered by leading Healthe Care physicians.
Limited to first 50 registrations!
Reserve your spot and register now – in-club at Wests New Lambton or Nelson Bay.
Have access to:
- Free 90 minute health talk
- Complimentary fruit and bottled water
- Wellness pack full of healthy goodies and resources
- BONUS Balance Collective Evolt Body Scan voucher – providing overall snapshot of your body valued at $20
Talk 1 | Women’s Health
- Join us for a candid conversation about women’s health including information on weight gain, gynaecology and breast health.
- Wednesday 23 October | Wests New Lambton | Doors open 6.30pm | Start 6.45pm
- Saturday 26 October | Balance Nelson Bay | Doors open 1.45pm | Start 2pm
Talk 2 | Mental Health Matters
- A session to help understand mental health across depression/anxiety, addiction and suicide prevention and how to support those with mental health challenges.
- Wednesday 30 October | Wests New Lambton | Doors open 6.30pm | Start 6.45pm
- Saturday 2 November | Balance Nelson Bay | Doors open 1.45pm | Start 2pm
Talk 3 | Be Heart Smart
- A session that speaks to your heart and helps to provide information about heart disease and prevention strategies to optimise your heart health.
- Wednesday 13 November | Wests New Lambton | Doors open 6.30pm | Start 6.45pm
- Saturday 16 November | Balance Nelson Bay | Doors open 1.45pm | Start 2pm
Talk 4 | Diabetes Connect
- Education, prevention and living with diabetes. Special guest Newcastle Knights Sport Nutritionist and Dietician Rachel Svenson discussing nutrition for diabetes.
- Wednesday 20 November | Wests New Lambton | Doors open 6.30pm | Start 6.45pm
- Saturday 23 November | Balance Nelson Bay | Doors open 1.45pm | Start 2pm
Talk 5 | Healthy Ageing
- Discovering how you can take the very best care of yourself with topics covering urology, arthritis, osteoporosis and bone health.
- Wednesday 27 November | Wests New Lambton Bowling Club | Doors open 6.30pm | Start 6.45pm
- Saturday 30 November | Balance Nelson Bay | Doors open at 1.45pm | Start 2pm