BALANCE AQUATICS RE-OPENING 26 OCTOBER
To all our valued members, we are excited to inform you of our Aquatics re-opening, be it with restrictions. As of the 26th of October 2020, all Pool memberships other than Recovery will be reactivated. Our current membership discount of 50% OFF* will remain whilst being reviewed monthly. If for any reason you wish to suspend your membership, normal suspension policies will apply. Due to COVID restrictions, we will now adopt a booking system. Lane bookings must be made an hour in advance - other than lane bookings in the first hour of trading, these bookings can be made in our last hour of trading between 8pm-9pm the night before. All members must make a booking in advance by phoning 02 4903 6202. *Terms and conditions apply to 50% off membership fees. 50% off discount will be reviewed on a month to month basis and is subject to change or end without notice. For more info please email email@example.com or call 02 4903 6200
- Members will not be able to book consecutive time slots as a courtesy to other members.
- Members will not be permitted to enter the Centre until their booking time commences and must exit the pool immediately at the end of their allocated time slot. They must then make their way to the change rooms or exit the facility.
- Social distancing to be adhered to at all times. 2 members to a land (top and tail ends) and stay on their allotted side of the lane when swimming. No congregating at one end of the lane.
- All members must scan in and scan out when exiting.
- No spectators can have access to the Centre.
- Member "walk-ins" permitted if lanes are not fully booked.
- 25m Pool - 45min and 1 hour sessions will be available with 2 per lane (top and tail ends).
- Program Pool - 30min, 45min and 1 hour sessions will be available - max 3 per hour.
25M POOL TIMETABLE
MONDAY - FRIDAY
10:15am - 3pm | 6:45pm - 8:45pm
7am - 7:45am | 1.45pm - 4:45pm
7am - 4.45pm
PROGRAM POOL TIMETABLE
MONDAY - FRIDAY
5:30am - 7:45am | 6:15pm - 8:45pm
1:45pm - 4:45pm
- No caps, goggles, towels or equipment are available for loan.
- Change rooms, toilets and showers - These facilities will be available however we encourage you to only use these if absolutely necessary to avoid crowding.
- Recovery Area suspended - No access available.
- Members must adhere to all NSW Government Covid-19 recommendations.
- All participants must be an Aquatics Member. Casual visits are no longer applicable.